Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inspired Asian Artistry

It's only Wednesday and I've managed to make a card, take a photo AND upload it here. I wish I had more time to play with my stamping stuff, but unfortunately duty calls and I have to go to work every day. That doesn't leave a lot of time for stamping, but I try to squeeze it in whenever I can. I made this card for the MOJO96 sketch challenge. When I started thinking about this card, it was not going to have an asian influence, but somehow when I gathered up my supplies this is what emerged. Go figure... The recipe:

Stamps: Asian Artistry, Embrace Life
Paper: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Garden Green, Soft Suede
Accessories: Crushed Curry ribbon, Markers, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Carolyn V said...

I like the name of your blog... my problem is that I sometimes ink before I think... LOL Very pretty card, though. Love the saffron coloured bow. ~ C

Anonymous said...

awesome job Jeanette, I miss you...have a great week ahead, !Donna