Sunday, February 7, 2010

SSSC55, PPA28, Oh My!

I've been busy this weekend!  Not only did I make cards for the MOJO challenge and Mercy's challenge, I did another combo and made a card for the sweet sunday sketch challenge and the PPA color challenge.  Sheesh, I'm exhausted!  Hopefully, I can stay awake for the super bowl!

As soon as I saw the PPA color challenge I knew I wanted to do it.  The colors look so awesome together and I used similar ones not too long ago, so I was raring to go.  For this card I broke out the Welcome Neighbor dp and I think I like it just as much as the Sweet Pea dp.  It has similar colors and a similar feel.  I didn't take a picture of the inside of the card, but as I usually do with a dark card base, I put a lighter color on the inside so that it can be written on.  I think you can just see it peeking here, but I used some more of the dp and punched it with the swiss cheese border punch - so cute!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

8 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is adorable! I love the clean lines you created and the cake is super fab!

Karen Giron said...

Haha, oops, I meant to say the gifts are super fab! Sorry, we're eating birthday cake and cake slipped out :D

Linda Callahan said...

This is sweet - great design and I love the sneak peek of the inside as well! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Torico said...

Such a clean and cute card!

Krista said...

Pretty card !!

Anonymous said...

I love this card, you have done an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

happy hellos from the Bahamas Jeanette! Have a great week your card is amazing...I love your style....you should start having classes girlie! I'd love to come!

Stacey Schafer said...

awesome! so striking and fun:)