Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Graduation UVA!

I think this is my last graduation card!  I've mentioned before that I've got a bunch of graduations this year.  My niece, Stephanie, graduated from Quinnipiac University last weekend and this weekend my nephew, Ben, is graduating from the University of Virginia.  My sister asked me to make a card for her to give Ben so I decided to use the UVA colors and the MOJO139 sketch.  I really like how this turned out, so now I'm not sure I want to give it away!  Of course I will, but reluctantly!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

5 comments:

auntjen4 said...

I love your card. The colors really pop!

Torico said...

It's COOL and beautiful!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card! Perfect for her son! LOVE the background distressed paper - perfect to tie all the details together!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love that combo of navy and orange. Your card is both elegant and fun. Great job!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, i made a UVA card today...my friends daughter is graduating from high school and is going to UVA in the Fall. Congrats to your nephew....have a wonderful weekend....my card is over at SCS, not my blog.

enjoy *~*