Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MOJO142

Don't you just love MOJO Monday?  I do!  I know it's Wednesday, but I did make this card on Monday for the MOJO142 sketch challenge, I just didn't have a chance to post it until now!  I've been very busy lately making cards and invitations for family and I've been trying to use up my designer paper.  I still have some Thoroughly Modern left over and I decided to use it for this card.  I'm really going to miss this paper.  The colors are so awesome together.  At least I can console myself that soft suede has made the transition to the new catalog.  I've got a bunch of summer birthdays coming up, so I thought I'd start making cards ahead of time, starting with this one!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty, have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*