Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank You Card

I had a tough time finding my mojo tonight.  I couldn't seem to find anything that inspired me very much.  I checked a bunch of sketch blogs, color blogs, inspiration blogs, but I had no ideas.  So I turned to my binder of sketch challenges.  I know that it may seem a little strange that I have a binder of sketch challenges, but I can't possibly be the only one.  They are very handy things to have.  For example, this card layout is from the MOJO77 sketch from March 2009!  One of the awesome things about the MOJO blog is that on the sidebar, there is a .pdf of past sketches by month.  So it's no trouble at all to print it out every month and put it in a binder.  That way, if I'm stuck, I have some inspiration that I can turn to very quickly.  Tonight, I needed a thank you card to send to a friend and voila!  Thanks to my handy-dandy sketch binder I was able to locate my mojo and force encourage it to help me make this card.  And thanks to Julee the creator of the MOJO sketch challenge for providing everyone with a valuable resource.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

1 comment:

laurie said...

Super card! I like your idea of a binder...I need to put one together.