Monday, August 16, 2010

I Think I Made A Baby Card

On second thought maybe not.




I don’t know many babies (not any more at least), so I don't have a lot of experience making bay cards, but when I saw this color challenge from Scrapmaster’s Paradise I thought it would go awfully well with a boy card. Then I realized that I hadn’t really inked up my Fox & Friends stamp set all that much and with the help of this week’s Fall-To Layout sketch challenge this card was born. I guess it would be ok to welcome a boy baby into the world, but I’m not entirely sure.

But anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Yeah I think it's a baby card and it would make a very cute baby card. :-)

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful baby card Jen.