Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MTSC92

My mojo has completely disappeared.  If you find it anywhere, could you please return it to me?  Several times over the last several days, I have sat in my stamp room and tried to create something.  I started with some of my favorite sketch challenges, but each time I ended up walking away because what I was making was just horrible.  I took a break yesterday because my sister and I were putting together the save the dates for her son's wedding, but I was determined to get back in the game and create something that I actually liked.  I turned to Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge for my inspiration.

I really liked the layout of the sketch and thought I could do something with it.  I used my Thoroughly Modern dp, which, incidentally, is one of my all-time faves.  But in the end, I'm pretty sure that this card will end up on the bottom of my pile.  You know what I'm talking about.  The pile of cards you've made where the ones you like least are always toward the bottom.....

Oh well.  Here it is in all it's "glory."  At least I made an effort to do something.  Hopefully, I'll feel back to my old self tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: