Sunday, October 3, 2010

Curtain Call 50 Thanksgiving Treats

I've had this idea in my head for quite some time to make some nice Thanksgiving favors.  I always host Thanksgiving dinner at my house and I've always felt like I should have some kind of favor to give my guests.

Today, the Curtain Call color challenge made me sit down and work on something.

Nice fall colors, wouldn't you say?  And it's rather appropriate, since today was very fall-like here.  All of a sudden, the muggy weather has disappeared and today seems to have brought a hint of the cooler temperatures to come.


I love these leaves that I used here.  I stamped them all with Versamark then embossed them with clear embossing powder.  In real life they're quite shiny!  Now, I just have to figure out what kind of treat I'm going to fill the bags with.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

10 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

Ohhhhh and ahhhhhhhh. Love how you used this stamp set. The colors really pop against the paper bag!

Christina said...

Oh, I love this! The leaves look so gorgeous with these colors. Love that thick twine, too! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun gift bag. I love the big leaves in those colors.

Keva said...

Oh, this is perfect! I love those leaves..really cute bag!

Cristina said...

This is beautiful! Love how vibrant and bold it is!

Tippietoes said...

What a great idea for my kid's teachers for a fall gift!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely gift bag! Those leaves are perfect. Nice use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute gift idea!!! You rocked the colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my goodness, Jen! love this darling goody bag:) thanks for playing the curtain call!

Vickie Z said...

Love those gorgeous big leaves on that bag!! Great gifty!!