Sunday, November 7, 2010

Card Holder

 A while back I made this card.  I really liked how it turned out and I had it sitting front and center on my table since I made it.  I was waiting for an opportunity to put it to good use.  Well, I've decided to make another card just like it and I thought a holder for the two of them would be just the thing.

I plan on giving the set away.  I think they are awfully bright and cheery and I hope that the recipient feels the same way.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

These are lovely, so bright and cheery. Anyone would love to receive them. TFS

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS Jeanette!

Vicky Hayes said...

I should think the recipient would be absolutely thrilled! I love this paper and what a pretty way to present a set of cards.