Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Simple Thank You

Now that the holidays are over, I am in need of thank you cards.  So for the last few days that is what I have been concentrating on making.  Today, I looked at the lovely, simple FTL121 layout and paired it with the Curtain Call color challenge to make a card.

It's no surprise that I have been hoarding my Parisian Breeze specialty designer paper, but I actually thought it would be perfect for this sketch challenge.  Many of the patterns are simple and suited for this type of challenge.

These colors are so pretty and they remind me that spring is just around the corner.  At least that's what I keep telling myself when I look outside and see a foot of snow in my back yard!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a great take on that sketch. The colours are beautiful and I like the way you chose to make the flowers in green.

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I love these colors---I forgot about this challenge, too, I need to hop over there!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for plaing along with us at Curtain Call.

Allison said...

Beautiful CAS card!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Simple, quick and sweet! Pretty card!

Tracey xx :D

carole said...

Beautifuk card !