Thursday, February 10, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 28

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the ColorLab!

It's nearly Valentine's Day and this color challenge was the perfect way to incorporate another adorable Valentine treat!  I came across this tutorial recently from My Therapy, My Creations and knew that it would be perfect for these colors.


How cute is this?  And my version sports a three-inch circle so you can put quite a bit of booty in there!

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop on over to the ColorLab, check out the colors this week, and create something!  We'd love to see what you do!

8 comments:

Juanita said...

This is such a cute card. One of these days I'm going to try the ribbon gathering thing. I love the way it looks.

Juanita said...

Sorry. The previous comment was supposed to be for your card last week. This is a gorgeous box. I wish I had enough patience to make something like this. Definitely perfect for Valentine's Day.

My Creative Side said...

Love the colors!!! what is that DSP paper for the sides? crumb cake dsp?

Jen Timko said...

This is wonderful! Great use of the colors, as usual.

Jean McKenzie said...

Jen, this little box is just so beautiful and elegant - I really love this colour combo and you have used it perfectly. Gorgeous!

Jen Mitchell said...

My Creative Side - It is indeed Crumb Cake dp. It's from Deck the Halls.

Vicky Hayes said...

This box is a real wow!

Allison said...

This is so beautiful! Love it! The details are all spectacular!