Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Mashup Challenge 21

Lesley has cooked up quite a challenge for us this week at the Friday Mashup!

How about this for a fabulous sketch?  And to make things interesting, you've got a bonus challenge to add some dry embsossing.  So here's the Mashup Challenge:

1. Create a project using the provided “Sketch
2. Create a project that uses "Dry Embossing.”
3. Or "Mash it Up!" and create a project using the "Sketch and Dry Embossing"!

For my last week as the Guest Designer at the Friday Mashup I thought it was only fitting that I Mash It Up and create a card using the sketch and some dry embossing. 

I used a card base of Crumb Cake then followed it up with some Chocolate Chip and Blushing Bride.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the vertical Chocolate Chip layer is paper pierced along the edge.  It adds a nice touch!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

8 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Jen, I really like your colour combo. You've done a fabulous job on the sketch too, you've actually put the sentiment in the right place...lol I didn't!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love this colour combo and the button!

Erna Logtenberg said...

fabulous card!! as allways.. I'm a fan of you :-))

jjcreations said...

What a wonderful creation - I love all your layers - the little tag peaking up with the sentiment and the button in the middle of the medallion. Awesome.

Texas JennyWren said...

Love your card. Pink and chocolate are my favs. I am wondering what stamp you used behind your button. It is so pretty! txjennywren.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

This is wonderful Jen! I love the muted tones and the button really looks great! Did you fussy cut the image beneath the button? Wow!

Notes by Nina said...

This card is so elegant, I love the pink and brown.

Kim P said...

So soft and pretty!

I TRULY Love your style, and havebeen blessed to see your GD cards all month! Your blog will enter my official blog roll now!!!