Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 220

I've been in a mood lately to use up some of my old designer series paper.  So for today's card, which uses the Stamping 411 sketch, I found and used some paper called Apple Cider.

Among other colors, it features Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, and River Rock.  Although I still had some bits of Really Rust cardstock left, oddly I didn't keep the ink so I substituted Dusty Durango instead.  I was pleased to see the colors are pretty close.

I rock and rolled the leaves in Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip.  (Really what is it about those leaves that somehow demand the rock and roll technique)?  A vintage brad captures a small bit of crochet trim ribbon and the sentiment is from Matchbox Messages.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow Jen...this is fabulous! Love the leaves and the rich colours...strip of lace looks awesome too...

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Totally striking Jen. Love it.

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeously autumnal and I love the lace ribbon with it. Glad you enjoyed the frock-wearing printer!

Patti Chesky said...

Gorgeous!!! Love everything about it!

Selene Kempton said...

I think I have a 'crush' on this card.. :D I just love this time of year with the fall colors... Your use of all the elements is stunning. I just love the dimension. Thanks for playing along with stamping 411 this week.