Tuesday, November 6, 2012

colourQ 162

Hello and welcome to another addition of the colourQ color challenge!  This week Arielle has found some great colors inspired by this beautiful wreath.  The first thought I had when I saw this challenge was to reach for one of my many leafy sets.  But I ended up going in a different direction.



I got some wonderful texture on this card from the Argyle embossing folder, rustic burlap ribbon, and Cherry Cobbler baker's twine.  I just added a layered sunflower to complete the look I was going for.  I think it's got a nice homespun feel to it.  The layout is courtesy of retro sketches.


Thanks for stopping by today!  And to all my US friends, don't forget to vote!

4 comments:

Darnell said...

Girl, what a unique take on the challenge! It is so uber cool with that piece of burlap behind your autumn flower. Delish!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness. This is lovely!

Sylvia said...


what a fun card, Jen, lots of great things here! Love the burlap! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Beverley said...

Love the texture on this card, FAB!