Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Tagtastic!

The ladies at Nacho Average Challenge have got a color challenge with some of my favorite colors to use at Christmas time.  And since I'm still in tag-making mode I thought it would be fun to create a gift tag for one of my Christmas gifts using the colors.  Lucky for me the cue card at CASology is GIFT so that fit right in with my plans and since it is the season of snowflakes I decided to add a few to fit in with the snowflake challenge at The Paper Players.




The picture is horrible, but in real life this gift tag is full of glitz and glam!  The washi tape is striped with some shimmery silver and one of the snowflakes is cut with the Silver Glimmer paper.  And even though it is nearly invisible in the picture, the tag is topped with some silver organdy ribbon and some silver cord.  The sentiment is from my recently re-discovered Warm Words which, so far, has been pretty handy this holiday season.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Tomorrow I've got another fun tag featuring the new colors from colourQ!

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

This tag is definitely TAGTASTIC! I love the drama of the navy blue with the sparkly snowflakes. I'm sorry you missed the CASology deadline - hope to see you in future challenges!

Jaydee said...

Love this tag! I love the light blue and dark blue color combo with that fabulous snowflake. So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous colours .... and fabulous tag!

Nance Leedy said...

All around gorgeous creation, Jen! Love the details on your tag and the two tone snowflake! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Awesome, Jen! I love the shimmery snowflake on top! Such a perfect tag! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!