Tuesday, May 14, 2013

colourQ 189

Are you ready for some gorgeous colors for this week's colourQ challenge?  These colors are the kind that make the gallery fill up with gorgeous entries!  So here we go!



I have actually followed the latest challenge from CAS(E) This Sketch for this card, although it may not seem so.  I think I took a bit of poetic license with the layout but when I designed this card in my head it was a perfect fit for that sketch.  Somehow I got a little off track, but I still think you can see it in there somewhere!



This week at colourQ we are welcoming a brand new member to our royal court, Melissa Oeters!  Be sure to pop on over to her blog and say hello!  And don't forget to check out the inspiration from the always amazing colourQ design team!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Daring Adventure (SU); Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)


5 comments:

Ardyth said...

Beautiful! I love your subtle use of the darker colours in the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This sketch this week!

donna mikasa said...

I can definitely see the sketch on your card--so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

KnitterPam said...

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your creativity. I think I pin about 2 outta 3 of your cards! I really get inspired by your simple style.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Fabulous!!! Winner( to me!!!!)

Kim S said...

This is so lovely and delicate!