Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 88

If you are looking for my TAWS sneak peek post, click HERE!

It's time for me to be the hostess over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I designed this sketch thinking that the rectangle shape in the center could be used in a multitude of ways.  I can't wait to see how you all interpret the sketch!



My nephew is graduating from high school this year and I've been kicking around some ideas for cards and at the last minute decided this sketch might make a good layout.  I still have a few other ideas to try out, but I thought this was kind of fun.  The colors of Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie are the school colors (my alma mater, by the way).  The school mascot is a tiger, but I don't imagine they go around saying the tiger is the color of pumpkin pie!  

The lovely ladies at Freshly Made Sketches have designed some great cards this week, so be sure to head on over and check them out.  I hope you have time to join us in the gallery this week!

Supplies
Stamps:  Seeing Stars (SU)
Accessories:  Modern Numbers die (Papertrey Ink), washi tape

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fab!

Jen Timko said...

This is perfect for graduation!! Love it and love this sketch! Thanks for another great one!

Linda Callahan said...

Grrrrrrrrreat! That's tiger talk for one terrific graduation card!

Jen Brum said...

I think Linda summed it up perfectly!!!! Love the card Jen! It's hard to do masculine graduation cards! Love the orange! Stands out nicely! Great sketch this week!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen this is a fantastic graduation card, great idea.

Mary Hogenmiller said...

Fun graduation card. You could make this over and over. Changing the school colors (and the year) will always make it NEW!!

Linda Suarez said...

Perfect graduation card Jen!

Narelle Farrugia said...

LOVE! This is one fabulous masculine graduation card Jen (I totally love this sketch!).

Cindy Hall said...

I loved your sketch, and I love your card, too! This is a totally contemporary and rockin' graduation card!

Rita W said...

Awesome sketch and amazing card!! I love the numbers like that!