Saturday, May 11, 2013

More Verve and Deconstructed Sketch 100

If you have visited my blog over the last few days you will know that I was very lucky to be part of the May release team for Verve stamps.  I spent the last four days showcasing cards that were made with some brand new stamps sets and I've got a couple more to share today and tomorrow.


This card uses the stamps from On Occasion as well as the Occasion Frame die.  My layout is from the Deconstructed Sketch No. 100 celebration and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for this particular stamp set.  From there I decided on a Father's Day card which lead to these colors, which I think are particularly masculine.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  On Occasion (Verve)
Paper:  Avery Elle Kraft; Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Baja Breeze (SU)
Accessories:  Midway Button (October Afternoon); Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon (SU)


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty!

Marisa said...

You used the sketch and the stamps fabulously, Jen. was great having you along for this release :) Way to flash the Verve!!

Kathleen said...

Love the color combination

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I just LOVE this card, Jen! Fabulous colors and that orange ribbon just steals the show.