Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 158

Half way through the work week.  Yay!  And, of course, since it's Wednesday we've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week Jen Timko is our hostess and as soon as I saw the sketch I loved it and I know you will too.




This is also my third week joining the talented design team at Colour Me...! and I've got to say that they have quite a knack for picking color palettes.  The Island Indigo and Soft Sky are complementary and the Crisp Cantaloupe adds such an interesting contrast.  I LOVE how these colors look together!

Don't forget to check out the inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches and Colour Me...!  The design team cards are amazing and I hope you'll join us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Friendly Flowers (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo DSP, Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe (SU)
Accessories:  Finishing Touches Edgelit (SU)


12 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is awesome, Jen! Gotta go check out the Colour Me challenge too...love their palettes!

Unknown said...

I saw your card on Colour Me - SO pretty - caught my eye right away!

Linda Callahan said...

So soft and pretty with just the right pop of cantaloupe!

Karren said...

Wow, the pop of color from the Crisp Cantaloupe really makes this card. Just fabulous!

Jen Brum said...

Such a great card Jen! Love those soft colours! Everything looks so great against the Soft Sky. Just beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty and feminine!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful Jen!! These colors really work great together! I love this light blue,i guess its the soft sky?! I really need to place an SU order one of these days!!

Tracey McNeely said...

The blue and pink are fantastic!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Another fantastic card Jen - I love how you used the Crisp Cantaloupe as your accent colour against the blues. Gorgeous!

Cindy Hall said...

You are so right... this color palette is lovely, and I love the way you used the colors and stamps for this clean and beautiful card. Great design!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Absolutely beautiful Jen! The stamps you've used are perfect for the sketch. You really know how to combine colours.

Jen Timko said...

Love this collage of images. Another fabulous use of the sketch!