Friday, October 9, 2015

Tag You're It 32

It occurred to me the other day that Christmas is not that far way.  I mean here it is, October 9th and I've only got a handful of Christmas cards made. Yikes!  I best get to work.  Luckily the challenge this week at Tag You're It from Kelly has got a Santa on it so I felt compelled to put a Santa on my tag.  I can always add that tag to a card later on!


The gold accents on Kelly's card became gold snowflakes on mine. And her die cut sentiment became a banner on my tag.  I love how easily these tags can be adapted!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that we'll see you in the gallery at Tag You're It!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Jingle All the Way (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer (SU); X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Jingle All the Way die (My Favorite Things); Banner Trio die (WPlus9 die ); Tag Sale #3 die (Papertrey Ink); Falling Snow stencil (Simon Says Stamp); gold embossing paste (Wendy Vecchi); Crumb Cake ribbon (SU)

12 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

I'm with you, Jen. Can't believe Christmas is so close! Meanwhile, your sweet 'nice' santa gives you a start on gift giving! Love the tilt on the banner too!

Kara Lynne said...

What a sweet Santa, and you know, it's nice to be told you're on the nice list! Wonderful take on Kelly's card!

Marybeth said...

I am loving all these cute santa’s and your darling tag, Jen!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh this is cute!!

Joyce said...

This is adorable. Love your cute little santa standing upon that banner sentiment. Good thing the recipient is on the nice list....just saying...

Karren said...

I'd just like it put on record that it's because of you that I had to buy this stamp set a month or so ago. I'd seen your cards using it last Christmas and couldn't get the idea out of my head that I needed that stamp set :) And here's another fabulous example using it....

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love that adorable Santa with is check-list Jen! Great take on that challenge! Hazel xx

Kelly Szafron said...

I love the Santa and your coloring is fantastic!

Jean said...

Adorable take on the inspiration!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Such a cute little tag! You're right - it can be easily added to a card or used just as is!
Also, thanks for dropping by my blog (ExperimentsWithCardMakingEtc.wordpress.com) and leaving a comment! For your question, the stamp set I used is called 'Blooms' of Mine' and it's from Micia.

cm said...

Your checking-his-list Santa is beyond adorable! Fabulous take on Kelly's card! I have but one Santa image (I know...silly!), so this set is going on my 'want' list!
~c

anja curvers said...

Wow how cute is this love your take on the tag.